Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are a legally binding contract between yourself and www.technologycoursecentre.com. Please read them carefully. This website is owned and operated by DINIF LIMITED, which is based at 11 Hereford Walk, Romiley, Stockport, SK6 3HN. This company owns the URL and copyright to www.technologycoursecentre.com, referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘the Site’.
The Site reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions without prior notice, so please check back on this page regularly if you wish to continue using the site.
In order to fully use this website then users must all register with an account before doing so. This requires you to complete a registration process.
As a registered user of this site you must agree to:
- Provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself
- Maintain and update this registration data in the event that any of the data changes
Once you have completed the registration process you will receive an email with the confirmation. Please keep this information safe and do not share it with anyone else. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs in your account.
When you have an account you must agree to:
- Immediately notify technologycoursecentre.com of any unauthorised use of your login details or any other breach of security that may have occurred.
- Defend technologycoursecentre.com from any loss of damage that arises from the misuse of your account.
Intellectual property rights
This website www.technologycoursecentre.com is fully owned by company DINIF LIMITED. All of the content which features on this site, which includes but is not limited to, still images, text, pictures, videos and graphic designs as well as all other multimedia combinations is owned by DINIF LIMITED.
As soon as you have bought a course online with us, it will be emailed to you within 48 hours. When you buy a course from us, you have the license to view it and no one else. Do not try to transfer or re-sell any of the courses that you buy from us – this is forbidden. When you buy the course you are granted a lifetime access to the specific course materials, except in instances when we may have to disable a course because of legal or other policy reasons.
The license that you are granted when you buy a course with us does not grant you permission to re-sell the course in any manner. This includes by sharing account information with another purchaser or illegally downloading a course on sharing it on the internet or on a torrent platform. This is piracy.
In basic legal terms, when you buy a course with us, you are granted as a student a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the courses and all the associated content for which you have paid all of the required fees. The course is then solely for your personal, non-commercial and educational purposes through the services which is in accordance with these terms and conditions.
All other uses of the content is forbidden. You may not reproduce, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend adapt, sublicense or otherwise transfer the course material to anyone else.
The courses are designed to teach people of all web technology levels. The courses are not accredited to TechnologyCourseCentre and we can not be held accountable for any errors that appear in the learning materials themselves.
We have a strict policy that any content that is included on the website or within the online content or any of our courses that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party will be removed and taken down from the website immediately.
We will always do this as soon as we have been notified of any copyright infringements. If you plan to notify us of any copyright infringement then we ask that you please provide the following information:
- A statement informing us that you think you have found content on the website that you believe infringes any intellectual property rights
- Which country these intellectual property rights apply to
- The title of the content concerned and the full URL for access to that content
- A statement which explains how the content infringes intellectual property rights
- Your address, contact number and email address so that we may contact you about these rights
- A statement from you that says that the noticed contained in the information is accurate to the best of your knowledge and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use
The following is also forbidden with regards to intellectual property rights. When using our website you agree not to:
- Capture, download, save, upload, print or otherwise reproduce, distribute or publish any content or information on the website.
- Provide others access to our courses by giving them your username and password
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or legal notices
- Violate or attempt to violate any of the sites security measures
In order to ensure that users of the site do not engage in any of these activities we reserve the right to monitor the use of the site and the right to revoke or deny access to anyone that engages in any of these forbidden activities.
Payments, delivery, refunds and cancellations
When you buy a course from the site you agree to pay all the charges and the fees for the products and services which you have bought.
You must provide valid credit or debit card details in the form of a Visa or MasterCard as well as providing all other necessary purchase information in order to complete your order. All information that you provide must be accurate, current and complete.
You agree to pay all the fees and charges due. You also agree to immediately notify the site of any changes to your billing or payment information, including your address. Once you payment has been completed you will see DINTCC, STOCKPORT on your credit card statement.
This website uses a secure payment service provider and the course material will be emailed to you as soon as the transaction is complete.
The course material will be emailed to you immediately after your payment as cleared, and should not take longer than 48 hours to arrive in your inbox.
Refunds and cancellations
We have a strict refund and cancellation policy and will only make exceptions under very certain circumstances. If you wish to apply for a refund or a cancellation then please get in touch with a member of our support team immediately. This is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You notify us immediately on the date that the course was purchased
- If the course delivered was not the one that was described when you bought it
- You made the purchase in error
- If there has been an unexpected delay in delivery and the material has not reached you within 48 hours
Laws, jurisdictions and indemnification
We may exercise legal resource against you if you behave in a way that gets us into legal trouble. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless www.technologycoursecentre.com and our officers, directors, suppliers and partners against any third party claims, damages or losses arising from either you violation of these terms or your violation of any third party.